[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for 21st century

Mark Duckworth mduckworth at atari-source.org
Wed Jan 18 02:14:13 MSK 2017

LOL This is *not* something I worry about.

First the system has RAID5 and I get notified if I lose a disk
Second the system does daily backups to a local NAS that also has backups.
Third git is inherently a complete copy by itself so everything in the
repos is on my local machine.
Fourth I develop with two separate local machines that always have the
latest pull.

There are some other bits that don't go into the repos themselves but I
don't care much about that.  I don't trust cloud services much when it
comes to my business.  I've trusted both Amazon EC2 and Ramnode because
I'd be silly to try to host all of that myself.  At least the stuff on
there is compiled code and not commented source.

Thanks,
Mark