[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for 21st century

Mark Duckworth mduckworth at atari-source.org
Wed Jan 18 02:16:16 MSK 2017

Also for what it's worth I'd be happy to host anything or administrate
any linux stuff.  I haven't exactly volunteered yet because I wouldn't
want to let everyone down doing a bad job but I certainly have the skill
set.  My VPS hosts the mirrors, http://storage.atari-source.org and that
is rock solid reliable and only $6/mo.  I can certainly afford another
$6/mo for the community.

For community open source stuff though I think you'd be crazy not to use
github honestly.