[Freemint-list] Let me introduce myself

Philippe Noble philippe.noble at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 02:36:10 MSK 2017

Thank you guys for this warm welcome.

I realized that I had forgotten to describe what I can't do, and what I can
:
I am not a developer.
I am more a super user.
I have a good practical knowledge of Mint, XaAES, Tos ,emulators and most
of the Atari ecosystem.
I know quite well Linux and shell scripting.
I am strong in system integration and building distribution.
I have a common sens of aesthetic, design, user experience and ergonomic.
I hope that I could help.

My equipments:
Atari STE 12Mo + IDE SSD + Multisync VGA
Falcon 030 + 14MB + IDE SSD + SCSI CF + SCSI CDROM + SCSI Ethernet + FDI +
FA8 + Multisync VGA
Firebee
Nuc i5 for Aranym (Ubuntu)
RaPi3 for Hatari and other stuffs (MiniBian)

Philippe.noble at gmail.com
www.philippeworld.net