[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for 21st century

Philippe Noble philippe.noble at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 02:05:39 MSK 2017

I would have voted initially for FreeMiNT-OS as I like the name, but
thinking about the difficulties I went through when I came back to Atari
between all the different sites and different sources of information, I
finally prefer to stay with a unified name, and SpareMiNT seems for me the
best option.
In SpareMiNT we should logically find all the spare parts to have a
complete OS.

Philippe.noble at gmail.com
www.philippeworld.net