[Freemint-list] shel_write() causing memory violation?

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:02:06 MSK 2017

On 12 January 2017 at 23:30, Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek at gmail.com> wrote:

> wiscr = 1 without ARGV= is still a major XaAES issue but it's not causing
> memory violation, although all the symptoms suggest it does read illegal
> (private) memory because the command line in argv[] is just rubbish.

Funnily, while reading the old ML archive I've found this, merely days
before the list stopped working:
https://mikro.naprvyraz.sk/mint/201603/msg00050.html ... Thorsten had
reported another ARGV related problem but even after lengthy discussion no
patch was provided and I'm not sure whether the final culprit was TosWin2
or XaAES.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org