[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for 21st century

Jo Even Skarstein joska at online.no
Mon Jan 16 11:08:38 MSK 2017

Den 16.01.2017 00:10, skrev Miro Kropáček:
> So far we have sparemint, freemint2 and atarimint, personally I'd
> perhaps still lean towards sparemint. Or, maybe we could use something

"SpareMiNT" is a distribution, one that has seen little or no develoment
the last 15 years. I think there should be a clear distinction between
FreeMiNT and SpareMiNT. The only connection between these two projects -
except for the fact that SpareMiNT requires FreeMiNT to run - is that
Frank used the CVS repository on the sparemint server.

"FreeMiNT m68k" sounds good to me.

Jo Even