[Freemint-list] Did I break nfs.xfs?

Jason Fergus leech at thefnords.org
Sun Dec 25 00:56:58 MSK 2016

At some point recently, I managed to break my nfs mount on my Falcon.

Tera Desktop gives me "Access denied.  Item is protected or it already exists"  When I looked this
up the forums, they'd said it was probably due to a newer version of nfs.xfs.  I must have copied
over an 030 optimized one at some point.

Specifically this one;

202897 Oct 26 18:17 ./mint102716/driver/xfs/030/nfs.xfs

I've copied over the one that was originally put in place by easymint's install, but that gives me
the same error (and is oddly only 40082 bytes, vs the one I had on there that is 5 times the size).
It gives me the same error though.

I've tested this with mounting from a FreeNAS nfs share along with my original mount that was
working (Debian Sid).

Pretty sure that newer driver was working after I put it into place, and I'm mostly convinced myself
it was an update to Debian that broke it (hence why I tested it on FreeNAS as well, granted most
likely they both are newer NFS).

Any ideas?  I'm running Mint 1.19-Alpha, build date is the same as the nfs.xfs driver I was using
(10/27/16).