[Freemint-list] [MiNT] mmap() (was git/cVS)

Ryan Daum ryan.daum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:08:24 MSD 2016

I guess having actual (even minimal) mmap support in MiNT is not feasible
without MMU hardware and virtual memory?

I saw recently that Alan Cox has ported his Fuzix mini-Unix to the 68000.
And has talked about getting it running on the Atari ST:

https://plus.google.com/+AlanCoxLinux/posts/fEPPqFX37ar

I wonder if there's any approaches that could be borrowed from there.