[Freemint-list] [MiNT] fVDI in FreeMiNT CVS?

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Wed Oct 26 23:35:53 MSD 2016

On Wednesday 26 October 2016 20:48:20 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
>  We
> had this discussion already.

Its not me who started this discussion....

There will always be people who favorite one or the other. Its just my opinion
that i can't see a single advantage of using CVS. There is not a single
feature that is not covered by newer systems like git or mercurial.

Moreover, in this case its not a matter wether you prefer one system or the
other. Its more a matter of availability of servers, and what they offer.