[Freemint-list] [MiNT] fVDI in FreeMiNT CVS?

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:20:08 MSD 2016

> The first thing to do is to ask Johan Klockars about the current status
> of fVDI.

Actually, I've just exchanged a couple of emails with him. Even though the
website/server is down, he still reads emails. He would like to do some
Atari related work but is busy with VHDL stuff, too.

Official SVN repository down:
> http://www.klockars.net/viewvc.cgi/public/fvdi/

True.

SourceForge empty project:
> https://sourceforge.net/p/fvdi/code/

Not true; to my surprise, the code is there. You can see it via
https://sourceforge.net/p/fvdi/code/481/tree/ and of course via classic
checkout. Don't ask me why it is like this.

It is important to have the sources ready and available in a central
> place before going further (at least for official stuff).

I believe the sf.net repo is the place, now we need active contributors. :)
When browsing my gmail archives I've noticed there are several patches
mentioned/provided and sad notes how Johan didn't respond.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org