[Freemint-list] [MiNT] fVDI in FreeMiNT CVS?

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Tue Oct 25 15:47:32 MSD 2016

On 25/10/2016 à 06:37, Jason Fergus a écrit :
> Was the code put on sourceforge then?

I rebuilt fVDI for ARAnyM 3 years ago:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/fvdi/

As usual, along with binaries, I provide sources, build scripts and
pointers to original sources.

This demonstrates why it is always necessary to provide sources with GPL
binaries (or make them available in some way), as original sources may
not be available anymore.

> Would be nice if we could get a fully open sourced / active VDI
> replacement going and integrated better.

The first thing to do is to ask Johan Klockars about the current status
of fVDI.

Currently, we have:

Official SVN repository down:
http://www.klockars.net/viewvc.cgi/public/fvdi/

SourceForge empty project:
https://sourceforge.net/p/fvdi/code/

It is important to have the sources ready and available in a central
place before going further (at least for official stuff).

--
Vincent Rivière