Re: [MiNT] Netsurf scrolling

To everyone else on the mintlist; I have no need to defend myself regarding the story behind all this, but I do like to express my apologies for this ending up on the mintlist, even though I didn't drag it that route myself. It's fairly obvious that whatever is between Ole and me, is between Ole and me, even though one of us decided otherwise. I'm entitled to offend the living bonanza out of Ole privately if I'd like to, which I did.

-- PeP