Re: [MiNT] Netsurf scrolling

Am Montag, den 16.02.2015, 16:13 +0100 schrieb Peter Persson:
> According to your previous posts, said optimization is more of a bug
> rather than an actual optimization, and you blamed me publically for
> your bad implementation of it.
>

> So which is it? Bug? Or have you finally learned yourself how the AES
> works now?

Peter,

AFAIK you should think about such an mail twice. You are offending me
publically, for nothing.

No Ole - the email was sent to you *privately*. Hence I wasn't offending you *publically* - at all. What I just sent to you however was sent privately, and *you* chose to go public. MIME-header looks like this (below), so obviously you've edited it to send this copy to the mintlist, but I guess this sort of fits the bill.

I'm not interested in discussing code with you given past behaviour when you've been given good advice and returned the favour by blaming other people (me) for your own mistakes.