Re: [MiNT] Helmut branch.... merge ??

Am 11.01.2015, 18:09 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire:

No, there's nothing in the log. Will setting "loglvl" to 3 display more info? Or only send debug output also to the console? I'm not clear on this from the
comments in the config file.

loglvl only has effect on XaAES-debug-messages, which are all removed in public versions, so: No.

But there could be an exception-report in xa_boot.log in case XaAES would crash.

Anyway, we're in luck. I have the screensaver Before Dawn set up to kick in after 5 min of inactivity. And two times already I've seen the Firebee freeze while the "bouncing hole" graphics moves across the screen. It doesn't happen
every time the screensaver is active, but it does happen.

Seems I'll have to look for that screensaver.

Does it use much of XaAES at all?

In such cases I tend to drop the fsck until the bug is fixed ...
Or maybe you could disable ext2 for that.

-Helmut