Re: [MiNT] Helmut branch.... merge ??

On Sunday 11 January 2015 13:05:02 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Am 11.01.2015, 07:53 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire:
> > lot of stuff set up at boot time). I'll see now how normal usage works.
>
> Thanks for testing. I'm quite sure I don't have the nfs-fix, will be the
> first thing to pull from trunk. The unclear-ext2-issue obviously is
> independent of branches, this requires further inspection.

The only real problem I have noticed after a few hours spent with the new
system is random freezes that seem to be related to redrawing (one time after
opening a large Hypview window). I haven't been able to reproduce it, though.
(I haven't tried that hard to be honest, because freezes and reboots and
filesystem checks are bloody annoying :-) ).

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire