Re: [MiNT] Changing toolbars and redraw message

On Wed, 7 Jan 2015, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

# > a possibility that changing toolbar is asking the app (or many apps) to
# > redraw, to proplerly handle an application switch? (like an expose of some
# > or all of a window)?
#
# I'm not sure I understand. You seem to be talking about an app changing the
# toolbar of another app?

	Ah, eep, I was thinking for some reason of menu-bar at top of the
screen (usually), under something like MultiTOS; or in some environments
like Gemini etc where they experimented with suppressing parts of app UIs
and revealing them only at certain times.

	I don't think theres a lot of that going around, but I'm not
really on top of 'later era' MultiTOS developments.

	So just throwing this out there :)

		jeff

--
If everyone would put barbecue sauce on their food, there would be no war.