Re: [MiNT] Helmut branch.... merge ??

On Sat, 10 Jan 2015 18:04:15 -0000, "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 10.01.2015, 17:35 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane:
>
> > Just to query, have you tried it to claim it's inefficient ?
>
> Experience :)
>
> > realloc can involve copies. I'm not sure that's any more efficient than
> > lists. Anyway only trials will show which is best, but either way works
> > for me.
>
> Ok: I do mine, you do yours, and then we benchmark :)
>
> >> Yes, but I'm afraid it will be hard to find the missing peace. If
> >> there would be reports I think I would know better where to look.
> >
> > I'm not sure I follow. It's trivial once you have a patch.
>
> What patch? The diff between mine and trunk-kernel is likely >100k. Where
> should I start?
>
> -Helmut

It sounds like it has been a long time since a diff or merge
was done. Maybe too long.

For the past year I have been using Tortoise SVN at work and the
way it integrates into windos is quite nice. It makes it a lot easier
to use than the visual sourcesafe that they used to use.

You can easily see what files and folders have changes. It would be nice
to have features like this in Thing or zDesk (wishlist)

Regards,

Peter