[MiNT] XaAES toolbar: no right button event

Hello all,

I hope everybody is spending a nice holiday season. Personally I used a few
days off work to get back more intensively into my modest GEM projects. And
I've noticed another problem with the AES toolbar: it doesn't seem to be
differentiating between right and left mouse button presses.

I've slightly modified the test program (originally provided by Ole, if I'm
not mistaken) to show this. Simply click on the left box on the toolbar with
either the left or right buttons and you'll notice that the "right button
event" dialog box never shows up.

Also, when the program is launched it seems to be acting as if it had received
a button event, even before any user interaction with the toolbar.

This is with XaAES 1.6.4.

Cheers,
JFL
--