Re: [MiNT] Recommended FS for 68k Freemint and other stuff

First of all Xaaes just simply crash on my machine, I have discussed
this here http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27040

I just posted there, but the last screenshot you took still shows 1.18,
and not the trunk code as it would show 1-19-cur. It's worth trying the
trunk and it works fine on my STE and STFM.

You were right, this was running 1.18. When trying 1.19 I get another crash on my STE.
http://imgur.com/seDCDQv

On Hatari the boot sequence hangs, but does not display any error message.

Manu

PS: I know I have the bad DMA chip on my machine ( see http://joo.kie.sk/?page_id=250), I don't know if it can play a role here.