Re: [MiNT] MicroEMACS

Am 05.10.2014, 22:37 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière:

The bug is visible when you rebuild MicroEMACS with the old SpareMiNT patch and the current MiNTLib. Definitely, this was a bug in the MicroEMACS MiNT patch.

I never looked at the sparemint-version.

I guess the bug was not visible with the old MiNTLib with different select() implementation (used in your old MicroEMACS binary). But I'm

Is has the same mintlib-version (0.59.2) as vim which does not work.

too lazy to test that, since the bug is properly fixed.

Nice.

-Helmut