[MiNT] MicroEMACS

Hello.

I have recompiled the old MicroEMACS 5.03 from SpareMiNT:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/microemacs/

I was surprised because the arrow keys did not work.
It was actually a bug in the MiNT patch!

Just like vim, select() is called to check if characters are available. But the select() arguments were not clean, probably a simplification which worked on old BSD. So the original patch author rewrote the call using the right macros. But he introduced a bug! So MicroEMACS waited on stdout (nonsense) instead of stdin. After fixing that, it works fine.

I wondered how it could have worked before. After reflexion, it may have been related to the select() bug we recently fixed. The old bug added a small delay, probably long enough for the arrows to work.

Anyway, the new build works fine and fast.

--
Vincent Rivière