Re: [MiNT] Problem with PHweather

Hi

You are right, I have installed older version 1.2, now I have just installed the newset version and everything is OK, thnk you very much

Regards
Kroll

W dniu 2014-02-24 13:37, WongCK napisał(a):
Hi
Sometime back last year, there was a misaligned data element in
weather XML web services that causes a crash. This was fixed.
Not sure if your crash is due to this.

http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23528&start=50#p234471

 On Saturday, 22 February 2014, 20:34, Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl>