Re: [MiNT] Native GCC built

This sounds great but I am not sure I grasp all of the implications. I guess
you are working towards a native cpu build of packages for each machine ?
Does this mean we could have 020-060 packages ?

I notice your version of samba is different to the one Alan worked on for Gentoo.
3.6.1 versus 3.6.5

http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/samba/

http://gentoo.atariforge.org/files/net-fs/

Have you had any success using that version ?

Regards,

Peter