Re: [MiNT] C++

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 7:35 AM, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
What do you mean by "configuration options"? Do you have an example?

Just curious. My plan is to enhance VanillaMiNT further so any input is
welcomed.

I'm not a typical user so don't take my word for it but something as a mint.cnf/mint.ini configurator included in the app would be great for me. For example, one of the first things I do is always disabling B: drive, increasing the TPA limit, enable MMU, increase WB cache, mount some other folders (like /home), enable/disable specific device drivers ... this kind of stuff.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org