[MiNT] BORDER window kind

Hello list,

I'm working on a new project with which I intend to use newer AES features and
in that process I tried the BORDER window element. But there's two problem
with this;

1st, it doesn't work :-) I expected some kind of border around the window
edges, like when "thinwork" is disabled in xaaes.cnf, but nothing; I even
disabled the "thinwork" option to be sure this wasn't hiding it;

2nd, BORDER is defined as 0x8000, which is 32768 in decimal. Since the "kind"
parameter of (wind_create() is a signed short (max positive value of 32767)
GCC warns about an overflow.

Now that I think about it the above might explain why BORDER isn't registered
in my windows...

Cheers,
JFL
--