Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

On 10/16/13 19:31, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:
I've also stumbled upon this bug in the function realpath() when
porting netsurf. AFAIK it only happens
when running under classic TOS, but not when running under FreeMiNT!
Vincent R. confirmed the
bug. So, notice: It only happens under classic TOS. Can you confirm
that? If so, it looks like the
same problem as the one with realpath()... I guess it shouldn't be
that hard to fix inside mintlib,
but also a workaround by using GEMDOS functions may help here.
A test case would be useful, but are you mixing GEMDOS directly with
mintlib calls as using mintlib
exclusively is meant to be able to translate these names.
Yes, I'm mixing GEMDOS and mintlib calls.

Then, I think that's going to fail.

Alan.