Re: [MiNT] NetSurf menu redraw / was: Menu redraw

2013/4/14 Ole <ole@monochrom.net>

yes it's true, there is such an optimization... Suggested by PeP... I
always wanted to remove that experiment because it caused menu redraw
problems... But then
I forgot about it :) funny....

I was wrong once again, I had such an optimization in the windom version of netsurf,
but that code has gone and now there are no optimziations of the rectangle list walking =)

Would be interesting to see the code, since you gave me credit for it.

-- PeP