Re: [MiNT] NetSurf menu redraw / was: Menu redraw

sorry for top posting.... I'm using my mobile phone...

yes it's true, there is such an optimization... Suggested by PeP... I
always wanted to remove that experiment because it caused menu redraw
problems... But then
I forgot about it :) funny....

greets and thanls, this will probably fix it.

greets,
ole

--
Greets,