Re: [MiNT] Patch: shel_write() did not call the PureC patcher

2013/3/1 Ole <ole@monochrom.net>:
> Am Freitag, den 01.03.2013, 11:50 +0100 schrieb David Gálvez
> <dgalvez75@gmail.com>:
>

>> But anyway must be something wrong with the patch as GREPIT doesn't
>> get patched by FireTOS.
>

> You mean it FreeMiNT, right? Because under firetos it should give an
> error message, because the .prg CRC is mismatching - and then it exits.

Yes, under FireTOS I get that error message.
I wrote "patched by FireTOS" because if I understand right the patch sent by Jo,
FireTOS exports a function to patch Pure-C binaries, so FreeMiNT
doesn't patch anything, it calls FireTOS to do the job.