Re: [MiNT] Patch: shel_write() did not call the PureC patcher

On Fri, 2013-03-01 at 15:54 +0100, David Gálvez wrote:

> Yes, under FireTOS I get that error message.
> I wrote "patched by FireTOS" because if I understand right the patch sent by Jo,
> FireTOS exports a function to patch Pure-C binaries, so FreeMiNT
> doesn't patch anything, it calls FireTOS to do the job.

Do you have the latest FireTOS beta with the PEXE cookie? If you don't,
the old internal FreeMiNT patcher will be used instead.

Unfortunately IKBD keyboard/mouse doesn't work with this FireTOS on my
FireBee, so I'm unable to test the patch myself (don't have USB
keyboard/mouse).

Jo Even