Re: [MiNT] Regression in ethernat.xif

David Gálvez, 14.02.2013 14:17:51:

ethernat.xif is located in sysdir, but the file ethernat.inf where the
mac address of the card is saved is located in c:\ (root of boot
device)

We could revert the patch (i don't think is necessary), fix the driver
to look for the file in root of boot device, or if we think that any
driver's config file should be in driver's directory (sysdir here),
relocate ethernat.inf.

I'd suggest to patch ethernat to look at ./, then c:/.

I don't think it's a good idea to have those config-files in c:/.

That change was necessary because the cwd of the drivers is not clearly defined, there were differences on aranym and the TT.

--
Helmut Karlowski