Re: [MiNT] TOSWIN2 and cursor keys

Am Donnerstag, den 07.02.2013, 07:47 +0100 schrieb "J. F. Lemaire" <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

Didn't work for me. I fiddled with termcap/terminfo too and nothing
changes. An older TosWin2 release on the exact same system behaves
normally.

Thanks,

I'm going to debug this, but as I wanted to compile toswin2 it looks like the
global variable gl_debug isn't declared, and it is used in some parts
of the code. Did anyone encounter this problem, too? Can anybody compile the
toswin2 code which is CVS trunk?

(It's not a big deal for me to patch it to make it work, but anyway, I'm curios if it's my fault, and if not - then CVS should contain code which can be compiled...)

Greets,
Ole