[MiNT] TOSWIN2 and cursor keys

Hello,

I would like to know - did somebody manage to configure toswin2 to properly handle the cursor keys? I mean when I typed the following into the command line:

"I want to navigate with the cursor keys|"

now I want to move the curosr (|) to the word "navigate" (by pressing the cursor-left key several times)- it doesn't work.

In conholio this is no problem.

It's especially annoying when running an editor in the terminal (like nano, joe, pine mail editor etc.) and you want to navigate through the text that you have written...

This is no problem with conholio... - but conholio will never be released as coldfire version, at least not the current versions, because the author isn't satisfied with the sources :(

Can somebody shed light on this?

Greets & Thanks,
Ole