Re: [MiNT] XaAES, TosWin2 closed and wrong active window

On 13/02/2013 10:09, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
I also think clwtna=0 is the most reasonable setting. I think the
default has only been set to 1 because Vincent uses to click on a
console-app in the desktop and expects toswin to untop when this app exits.
So Vincent should set clwtna=1 for toswin only.

The TosWin2 behavior was annoying, but the new side effects are worse.
After those discussions, there is no more mystery. We know the main use cases, and the consequences of clwtna=1.

So I agree to default to clwtna=0, as it is the less hacked setting.

It would be nice to propose a commented line in example.cnf to enable clwtna=1 for TosWin2, so that could be easily enabled by the user. And include comments about the side effects.

--
Vincent Rivière