Re: [MiNT] update:XaAES 1.5.0: boot-focus, loglvl

On 02/02/2013 13:15, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
New config-options in XaAES 1.5.0:

Tested with today's trunk.
I was puzzled, because I had to remove the intermediate 1-18-cur directory, since 1.18 is now in beta.

logfile

Very good idea, but it does not work.
The first thing I did was
logfile = ""
but xa_boot.log is still there.

Also, disabling that logfile could be the default.

> focus (see example.cnf).

An example line is lacking, ready to uncomment.
I would have expected to see:
#focus = shell

I enabled that option, but now I get a Bus Error when trying to select TosWin2 from the Desk menu :-( :-(
Maybe that's the recently discussed menu bug?

--
Vincent Rivière