Re: [MiNT] compile error

Hey

Am 08.02.2013 16:21, schrieb Miro Kropáček:
It's not unsolvable. You don't need to compile stuff like kernel, xaaes,
mintlib etc by yourself, everything's available on freemint.org
<http://freemint.org>. If I were you, I'd take a look on Alan's work,
Gentoo's packages are more or less only simple tar.gz's, it's very
up-to-date and you don't need to mess with RPM crap.

    O.K, maybe a dumb question, but where can I find the -O, I thought I
    will find it in the Makefile bit I can't find it in there.

Easiest you can do is to copy the command, remove (in a text editor, for
example) the '-O' and paste it back to the terminal. Then 'make' will
see that the binary is already built and will jump to a next step.
On the other had, you can edit the file "CONFIGVARS" to remove -O

bye
Bernd