Re: [MiNT] compile error

On 02/05/13 05:12, Ragnar wrote:
Hey there,

Maanke and i got a strange error. We were trying to build freemint on real hardware using mikros gcc 4.6 (http://mikro.naprvyraz.sk/download.htm) and easymint. The error we get is this :

-------------

root@easymint:/e/cvs/freemint>make
Making all in shared
make[1]: Entering directory `/e/cvs/freemint/shared'
Making all in libsyscall
make[2]: Entering directory `/e/cvs/freemint/shared/libsyscall'
gcc -O -Wall -c pars.c -o pars.o
pars.c: In function 'yyparse':
pars.c:1796:1: internal compiler error: in fixup_reorder_chain, at cfglayout.c:877
Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[2]: *** [pars.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/e/cvs/freemint/shared/libsyscall'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/e/cvs/freemint/shared'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
root@easymint:/e/cvs/freemint>

what is it all about and how to fix it?

I remember there is a GNU GCC bug report about this already, and I think there's a patch.

You might be able to workaround the problem removing -O.

Alan.