Re: [MiNT] TOSWIN2 and cursor keys

Am Freitag, den 08.02.2013, 00:51 +0100 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:
Ole, 07.02.2013 22:29:44:

I've just installed nano from Alan. It says in the help-page:

(M-C) Constant cursor position display enable/disable

But Esc-C is the VT52-code for cursor-right, so there might be a clash.

But there is still cursor left, up, down...

I think I will write a small ncurses test program which is intended to read cursor keys and react on that... or maybe there is already such an test programm in the ncurses package. I guess it won't work for some reason.

Maybe the bug can be found when the test program is limited to the problem...

Greets