Re: [MiNT] Virtual Memory

Well AES applications tend to use small amounts of memory while system processes that need it could use a lot.

The idea of segmenting the memory and reserving an area for aes/vdi makes a lot of sense.  I don't see the problem with doing it this way.  I will attempt to do it this way, but I need to make anything work, to begin with, even without aes/vdi.

Thanks,
Mark