[MiNT] Virtual Memory

Hi guys,

I really don't know what I'm doing but I am going to make an honest effort to attempt to implement kernel support for virtual memory. I feel like this is more important than my packaging work in sparemint, in fact it holds us from a number of major advancements. If I am stepping on anyone's toes, please speak up, otherwise I'll assume nobody is attacking this. I'll probably have questions ;)

I'm inspired to do this primarily because I should have been able to read, understand and fix that malloc bug myself so I want to get involved more. I have no idea if I can succeed at this. I need to learn more 68k assembler I assume for much of the mmu work.

Thanks,
Mark