Re: [MiNT] 1-18 release - userfriendliness

On Friday, December 14, 2012 02:44:07 pm Peter Slegg wrote:
> Some good ideas here. It was Jo Even that enabled me to upgrade
> my basic Milan set-up with one of his scripts many years ago.
>
> I suppose most users have a CD drive even if they don't have networking.
>
> Peter

I'd be surprised if most users don't have some kind of removable mass storage
be now, whether it be CD drive, CF card reader, SDcards (example Ultrasatan),
etc,...

--
Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives.!"
An Atari SW/HW based BBS - Telnet:darkforce-bbs.dyndns.org