Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.18 release: tar issues

On Friday 28 December 2012 16:33:48 Vincent Rivière wrote:

> NB: Except what has already been reported, I don't know any other severe
> bugs in FreeMiNT/MiNTLib.

I couple of days ago I noticed that the strcasestr() function, which is
supposed to search for a string without taking into account the case of its
arguments, actually does and therefore yields the same result as strstr(). I
don't consider this as a serious problem since it's easy enough to source a
working strcasestr() off the web and strcasestr() is a GNU extension. But I
thought it was worth mentioning.

Cheers,
JFL
--