[MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.18 release

Hi all,

I'd like to do a FreeMiNT 1.18 release over the Christmas period or early January.

I'd also like to release a new mintlib at the same time.

Are there any big pending issues for this upcoming release.

One thing I want to target for 1.19 is getting fully native builds going, so that the entire tree is only built for one architecture instead of building multiple ones.

Let me know if there's any gaping holes yet to be plugged.

I remember a TOSWIN2 problem with signals, so I'll try to take a look at that in a week or so.

Alan.