Re: [MiNT] XaAES, TosWin2 closed and wrong active window

Sometimes a double-click in the TeraDesk window does not work, because previously I had run a textmode program, and the TeraDesk window lost the focus. Then I have to double-click again.
[...]

Incidentally, if you have the right mouse button set as "double-click"
you don't have to focus the TeraDesk window first. Isn't this
convenient for you?

That may be a workaround.
Aha, OK, now I got it. I had no idea what are you talking about as I use right click since, well, forever. So I've never had this kind of problems. As I think of it, it's an interesting question. The cleanest solution seems to be an option in TosWin2 to terminate the app along with the text mode app, another one might be changing focus to the Desktop window (I guess you can do that in a clean way).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org