Re: [MiNT] XaAES, TosWin2 closed and wrong active window

On 19/11/2012 08:52, J. F. Lemaire wrote:
I don't see anything incorrect here.

From the developer point of view, yes.
But for the end user, this is confusing.

I often start several programs one after each other to check that everything is OK (after a kernel upgrade, etc).

Sometimes a double-click in the TeraDesk window does not work, because previously I had run a textmode program, and the TeraDesk window lost the focus. Then I have to double-click again.

Maybe a clean solution would be to change the double-click behavior on an unfocused window. The double-click could activate the window the do its normal action.

What you are asking looks more like a feature the desktop (or even
TosWin2) should handle, not the AES.

Yes, that may be a TosWin2 feature.
It could focus to another window (which one?) when a process terminates.

Incidentally, if you have the right mouse button set as "double-click"
you don't have to focus the TeraDesk window first. Isn't this
convenient for you?

That may be a workaround.
How can I try that? XAAES.CNF?

--