Re: [MiNT] Easymint filesystem checks

You are right, fstab is not necessary for this at all, it's just a hugely complex way of performing a rather simple task. A couple of years ago I wrote a small program in C that detected the partition type of each partition and ran the appropriate fs-checker on each of them. Unfortunately I never really finished it as it doesn't handle errors but just continues to the next partition. I posted it here: