Re: [MiNT] Windowed Dialogs and containing scrollbars

JFL:
if you wrote a wrapper to SLIST/G_SLIST to simplify it, I think other
would appreciate it too

is it not possible to use the MagiC scroll list object, which is what
SLIST/G_SLIST is compatible with (excuse if dumb question)

HELMUT:
is there a list of XaAES objects in dev docs anywhere, of which
SLIST/G_SLIST is part of ..

Others:
I would be nice to create a set of modern objects that can be used in
XaAES, that will also function on other AES (incl. magic). Especially
with the power of CF cpu, and design of moder apps, this make more
sense.

This can consist of wrappers for libs too, like EzGEM, Windom2, and others.

There is the Skeleton Project on AtariForge that can be used for the
development of this if other are interested.

I have plans to do similar to above specifically for GTK to make
cross-dev easier and more useful on Atari systems, but I have been
plagued by hardware failure, data loss and hosting server issues for
the past 12+ month, so I am back to square 1 atm (0% done)

Hopefully I can get to it soon..

Paul