Re: [MiNT] Windowed Dialogs and containing scrollbars

On Monday 03 September 2012 22:36:15 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Helmut Karlowski, 03.09.2012 22:26:29:
> > Helmut Karlowski, 03.09.2012 22:07:29:
> >> These should be available:
>
> The NVDI5-doc contains sample-apps with source that use the listboxes and
> they work in XaAES. It's simple but maybe better than nothing.

I have the Wdialog docs and sample applications under my eyes and they use
standard G_BOXCHARs and G_BOXes in order to build their listboxes. Exactly
what I'm trying to avoid. I want the AES widgets. What I don't understand is
when I open the xaaes016.rsc file, I don't see any such objects in the fonts
dialog. Only white G_BOXes. The AES draws the widgets, apparently.

So my question is: can an application do this too?

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire