Re: [MiNT] AHCC V4.11

Am Samstag, den 25.08.2012, 01:34 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:

Gives me:
-----------------------------
ahcccf_p.ttp c:\filler\filler.prj
unresolved references:
_lmul              in pipe_coords        in C:\FILLER\FILLER.O
_ldiv              in pipe_coords        in C:\FILLER\FILLER.O
-----------------------------

Which doesn't happen when compiling against non-CF versions of
AHCC libs.

Hello,

did you try to link with ahccstdf.lib?
Don't take this as a solution, it's maybe the wrong thing
to do - even if it works. The library variety which comes
with AHCC is somewhat difficult and can lead to some problems
in understanding and the resulting executable.
Maybe it also makes a difference when you include
math.h directly, and also have a look in there - there
is some switch for 2 different math implementations.

Only Henk can give a real answer on this. May I tell you that
he also created an official support thread for AHCC on the atari-forum.com:

http://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=22037

Also I have a feeling that the latest AHCC wasn't that good tested -
but that's just my feeling ;)

Greets,
Ole