Re: [MiNT] AHCC V4.11

Hi,

On keskiviikko 30 toukokuu 2012, Henk Robbers wrote:
>    Library:
>      Provided 68000/Coldfire usable TOS bindings in case
>      a project did not include the AHCC specific tos.h
>      (The one that uses __syscall__).
>      The library is called "ahcctos.lib".

Before changing my project files, is it on purpose that anything
using BIOS/XBIOS calls needs now add linkage to this new library?
I.e. it's not supposed to be separate library provided just for
things that don't link the standard library?

Also, ColdFire standard library seems to be missing some functions
as following ColdFire project file:
-----------------------------
; AHCC project file for the Filler game
.C [-iinclude]
filler.prg
=
ahcstart.o
filler.c (filler.h)
ahccgemf.lib
ahccstfi.lib
ahcctos.lib
-----------------------------

For the sources here:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/tammat/src/filler-0.90.tgz

Gives me:
-----------------------------
ahcccf_p.ttp c:\filler\filler.prj
unresolved references:
_lmul              in pipe_coords        in C:\FILLER\FILLER.O
_ldiv              in pipe_coords        in C:\FILLER\FILLER.O
-----------------------------

Which doesn't happen when compiling against non-CF versions of
AHCC libs.

I assume it comes from this part of come:
static void pipe_coords(int angle, int *points)
{
        fraction_t *fx, *fy;
        int h, r, mx, my, rx, ry, ex, ey;
        mx = (long)h * fx->numerator / fx->denominator;
        my = (long)h * fy->numerator / fy->denominator;
Except for the long cast, everything is ints (i.e. shorts).

	- Eero